Tuesday

Evidence That Demans a Verdict

The New Evidence That Demands A Verdict Fully Updated To Answer The Questions Challenging Christians Today


I am currently reading this book, and it is oh so much fun.

I was given it as a reference by Dr. Robert Linden, a Christian leadership speaker who has worked with DTS on a Leadership Training Institute. In the couple conversations I had with Bob, he helped me focus and "flesh out" my thoughts on the Bible Study I was leading. We both thought a good place to start, would be talk about how we got this book we would be learning from. If the Word is our foundation, and to where we refer our questions/answers, let's talk about the reasons we can rely on it ... hence the reference to this book.

I have sense heard a few of his lectures of leadership, paying special attention to the attitude. If you ever have a chance to read/hear/meet him, I suggest you do.


  

No comments: