Monday

Buz Lightyear and California Raisins

{ My bro and precious nephew }


The Bonnie street house had a Costume party/House warming party/Birthday party for Kate. Babs and Rikki did better jobs of finding their after-race-energy to dress up for this shin dig, I however, only mustered up enough to show up and drink a beer. Unless, of course, you count Kristy's costume - which was me. In that case I kind of dressed up, maybe.

Chelsea and I were laughing the next day when she came to pick me up for lunch that Kristy had been right on for what I wear everyday in real life. I walked out to the car in a simple button-down, jeans, and this cardigan. Whatever, today I mixed it up and wore the simple button-down, jeans, but a sweater on top. What can I say, it's Halloween, and things get crazy on Halloween.



2 comments:

emilyprevost said...

Kristy's outfit is my fave.

GranAnne said...

NOW I 'get' it....hadn't met Kristy before. YES, she gets the costume originality award!!! CUTE pic of J and CJ!