Thursday

Dad School

I am very much aware of the fact that these photos make it look like I didn't help at all, but I did.

I chilled the Fresca
I created the provided the "outdoor manual labor" playlist
I measured the boards
I was the comic relief
I tested the hammock
I documented

I have the best Dad in the entire world.
It wasn't until college that I realzied I had taken him for granted.
For his birthday a couple years ago, we gave him a Graduation Certificate from "Dad School" - he graduated top of his class.

For my Birthday, I asked for his help in making my backyard presentable/hostable (is that a word?)

Suffice it to say he far exceeded my expectations, but what else is new.
I always joke with him that he's set me up for disappointment, because I can never find anyone as great as him.


{Knower of how to make anything, provider, and sacrificial spiritual leader}


When I was little, a woman came up to my mom in the grocery store and told her she had beautiful kids, and asked about me - the friend. I told the lady I was black like my daddy.



No comments: