Wednesday

KaGraMo

Ah, the Gap Kids and Abercrombie years. Looks like the Youth room in our Chruch?


I'm guessing Pine Cove? Middle school judging by Kathleen's height and my hair? Also, this was clearly my favorite shirt.


 Grace entertaining herself by offering Harry Potter Jelly Beans.

 "Here, want a jelly bean?
Seriously try one!
{giggle}
No seriously they're fine
They're really good!
Here, try one!
{giggle}
Just one, eat it!"

  Unfortunately we didn't capture this in highschool, but as we've all discovered, we actually havn't changed that much :)


This weekend felt like we were in highschool again: staying at the parents house, zero cooking, sleeping late, sunning, late night convos laughing until we hurt...


I do not know what I would do without these ladies.


3 comments:

GraceRamey said...

Love this and love you guys so much. Watch out for my tricks:) I am on the look out for Harry Potter Jelly Beans!

kathleencorey said...

THIS IS MY FAVORITE BLOG POST EVER!!!!! Full disclosure: I might be a little biased as I am one of the 3 featured in it.

GranAnne said...

I did NOT see this before....sooooooooo cute and sweet sweet memories