Tuesday

Au Revior, Baby Seal, Don't Talk to Sharks.

My precious girls got me a beautiful necklace and earings! Love them so much and already feel like I am leaving a chunk of my heart behind in Austin.


We had a simple come-and-go goodbye on the Whole Foods roof, so happy so many people were able to come out! I am truely blessed by such great fellowship in Austin!

I had a tough time explaining the seal joke, not because my words failed me, but because I heard myself saying something like this...
"Well, you know, we all have our baby animal aliases"
"Huh?"

Baby deer, bear, giraffe, koala, fox, otter, puma, polar bear, owl. You will be missed.


Cousins.



Going to miss her big time. Like BIG time, my heart already aches.


Hey Soul Sista



Harris gang! This family has such a sweet place in my heart!


Tyler representing.

Debra, my sister, and I have branched out from Tyler's Philosophy Club and created our own in Austin! Her counsil and friendship has been such a blessing, especially in the context of the recent decision to go to Seminary! 


Cousins!


I love so much that my roomates know all my family from the past couple Thanksgivings, and that though I am moving, they will still be included in our family tradition!

Love the candids.


It is so nice to have Aunt and Uncles so close, that have been to generous and hospitable over the years!


Twin, Kram, cutest baby ever, Taylor aka kindred spirit.  


Favorites.


Smiles.


Rikki!



No comments: