Sunday

With no official full time commitments, I find myself playing playing on cs4 alot alot, this being my latest :)
With my recent return to the states, I have found I have turned over many new leafs, leaves? I like to run in the morning, I've been cooking, and am actually trusting God with my future, no matter how uncertain it is.
I feel like my thoughts are going very fast but in two oppostie directions. One being, going back to prague semi-permanently maybe through a young life internship, while the other side is getting really excited about getting my photo business going full time.
I'm praying very much fo discernment, and I'm so thankful for the Peace I have while I wait on clear direction.
It has been so great catching up with friends, seeing how the kids I've babysat have grown, getting plugged back in at Church, and seeing how Austin Bible has grown over the summer.
STUCK Bible study starts this Tue night!!

No comments: