Sunday

My current top 10

I've sat here for the last hour trying to put it into words what I've recently learned/am learning, and can't seem to do it. I need to reflect some more. I hate that, not being able to articulate. I'm reading this book I found on a coffee table while I was babysitting, and am so glad I did because based on the cover I probably wouldn't have picked it up at Book People. Yes, I judge books by their covers.
So for now, I will leave you with my current top 10, not that that has anything to do with anything :)
* Reading this book, The Fulfillment of all Desire, on my hammock. But I need to take more notes because my mind obviously doesn't work on it's own.
* Having Christmas movie marathons. I watched Home Alone and The Grinch this week. I love getting ready for Christmas even before Thanksgiving. I was babysitting last November and we were having a dance party to Christmas music. The dad walked in and told me that was not ok before Thanksgiving, but he forgave me.
* Running outside, but not Town Lake on Saturday mornings.
* Editing photos in Caffe Medici
* Babysitting. I taught one of the boys I regularly babysit for a new song this week that made him laugh alot, and how to count to 10. I can't wait to be a mom.
* Sliding on my floors with my socks on.
* The "In Good Company" soundtrack
* Discussing philosophy with my mom, though neither one of us really know what we're talking about :)
* Job possibilities, both with people I love and involving things I love to do, pray for this!
* Traveling down memory lane

No comments: