Saturday


Well, I guess I made it :)This is for you mom, so you can imagine exactly where I am :)

Well looks like I'm here! After the taxi dropped my off at the opposite end of the street where I was supposed to be, I wandered around for about 30 mintues asking who spoke English and if anyone knew where a pay phone was or internet access. (Dad, I saved that story for now rather than calling you then, well not that I could have. But now I'm laying in a bed with the breeze blowing through the window and all safe).
The Millers are such a sweet family, their 2 boys even let me play broom ball with them, which consists of using hockey-like sticks to hit balls across their room in hope of scoring. ( lots of diving on the ground and getting hit in the leg haha),
We found out my school is walking distance, like really 10 minutes from their house with is such a blessing! Ok going to get some much needed sleep.

2 comments:

gina ramey said...

great update Molly..what a cool adventure you are on..your room looks hip and slick and sounds like the family is a good match..with all that walking you can eat more bread and drink more wine...love you
gina

GranAnne said...

HA-like Gina's suggestion! I was mistaken and thought that first view was from your apt window, but I guess was from Lisa's.
Your phone still NOT hooked up :-(