Monday

I realized my internal clock was still off when I woke up at 5 this morning. It gets light surprisingly early here, considering it doesn't get dark until about 9. Rather than staring at my ceiling for 3 hours, I went for a jog around the castle we walked around last night. It's about a 5 minute jog away, and sits very high (so there's a nice little hill to run up to get to it) above the city so it has a great lookout of the city that I found, I'll be sure to post a picture later.
Me and Court are having breakfast out on our balcony right now, listening to the tram go by (but not seeing it because when we sit down we can't see over the wall haha)
I've realized all that I've spent since I've been here, including the taxi from the airport, meals, and grocery shopping, has been 1000ck, or about 50 dollars (aren't you proud of me dad?)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok, my sis...it's about time to call me, don't you think???

Unknown said...

i'm sorry i missed your call, please call me back! I don't have your number

GranAnne said...

AND why haven't you called your MOM>????